SUNDAY 22 AUGUST, CLUE HUNTING STRICTLY BY RESERVATION
- Come and have some fun and win a prize !. Can you find all the clues in the Caldecott country CAR TREASURE HUNT on Sunday, 22nd August?
- Get to know the countryside Caldecott loved so much
- Entry is strictly limited 30 cars.
- Reserve your place in advance by 15th August by emailing either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- NO ENTRY WITHOUT PRE RESERVATION
- Starting from Trevanion Auction House on Station Road, Whitchurch, between 2 pm and 3.00 pm.
- Finishing at the Glas, Alderford lake.
- Refreshments at the Glas included in the price of your ticket.
- There the winner will be revealed and colouring books for children presented
The route is approximately 30 miles long. It will go through local villages. We estimate it will take you a couple of hours to find all the clues.
There will be an entry fee of £15 per car (payable in cash or cheque on the day) .